Saturday, December 20, 2008

14 YEARS of blessings

Scott I am sorry that this is 3 days late. I'm not even sure where to start. I have loved the 14 year journey that has molded us and our relationship and brought us to where we are today. From college, starting a family, learning to parent, failing and succeeding, moving to Arizona, adding more and more and more children to our clan, buying a boat and creating lots of memories on the water, building relationships with family and friends, more failing and more succeeding, I have loved it all. I love you: as a husband, as a father, as a friend, I love your strength and your testimony. Thank you for this amazing 14 year journey!

7 comments:

anna said...

Oh my gosh!! Who is that woman with Scott? :) Happy Anniversary!!

Amber said...

K Anna, that woman dissappeared. I can hardly stand to look at that picture; I prefer to just forget.

Tricia said...

Happy Anniversary! I think back to the day we drove by to spy on you at Home Depot, and now to think it's been 14 years!

Tifani said...

wow i just remembered that we share the same anniversary. Happy Anni you two. I love you guys. Hope you have a very merry christams
Tif

anna said...

oh amber, it was a cute picture. You didn't have to change it!

Stevens Family said...

About time you two hit 14 years! It only gets better!

Beach Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Isn't it sad how fast time goes? 14 years should be a LONG time.