Monday, March 23, 2009

***SPRING***

I love spring for so many reasons: it means summer, boats, Lake Powell, and time with family are all on there way, the amazing smell of blooming citrus trees, Easter (it competes with Christmas for my favorite holiday), general conference and of course spring break. Usually the kids and I head up to Idaho for a week or so to spend time with my parents but this year they came to us.

Some spring break highlights include:

The drive-in movies
Stories and lego playtime with Bapa
A day at the Phoenix Zoo
Bowling
Trek Saturday Activities (Scott & I)
Lots of family time

Thank you Bapa & Grandma for traveling 1000 miles to spend spring break with us; we love you!

3 comments:

anna said...

where's your pitchfork? That last pic looks like it's missing something.....
now who's the freak again??? :)

Tricia said...

That was smart of your parents to go there. We had a cold, winter-like Spring break. We actually have lots of new snow on the ground now. I should have come down with them...I could sure use some sunshine. Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Beach Mommy said...

Very cute Ma and Pa.. and I love how gentle Brook looks helping out Chloe in the petting zoo. :) What a sweet sister. Hey, send pics of your latest flip, would love to see it!