Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lake Powell











It is so hard to do a single post about Lake Powell. Our family looks forward to this trip every year and we love everything about it. This year was special because my entire family was able to come with us; all 22 people. We made so many amazing memories and loved our time together. We have hundreds of pictures that it is almost impossible to narrow it down to just a few.Thank you to my family for all of the effort and traveling to share the Lake with us and THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

What fun for you guys! I can't believe your whole family made it. They had to come from all over. That is so cool! I know what you mean about narrowing down pictures. It gets hard to decide. The ones you picked are great. I know you guys look forward to that trip each year, so I'm glad it was so perfect for you.

Beach Mommy said...

Oh what Heavenly Father has given us.... thanks for the great time!