Saturday, September 27, 2008

We finally did it!


After hearing about and seeing the blogs of our family and friends, we are finally bloggers! Is that terminology correct? We are new at this. It took quite a few phone calls to Mark & Tricia for set up instructions and 1/2 of an afternoon but we are now ready to share all...I mean, only the good, personal stories with the world. Since this is my first posting I thought I would share a picture of my family. We are excited about blogging not only because it gives us a new way to stay in touch with family and friends but also chronicle the highlights of our lives.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world. You will LOVE it. It's so much fun. I am SO excited to keep up with your lives. Love you guys, and we'll check back often.

Beach Mommy said...

Awesome!! I have some friends who know a website that will print your blog pages out into a book. They do it at the end of the year so they have a printed journal of all they've posted. For us I think this blogging thing has replaced our journal keeping for now...although I know it shouldn't!! Glad to have recent shots of you all!