Thursday, April 9, 2009

The sweetest words...

When you have a toddler everything they say is cute~which means that they get alot of positive reinforcement for saying things that your other children might get soap for saying (not that we use soap to discipline...O.K. we use soap and it is really quite effective, especially bath & body works - foaming hand soap, but I digress). Chloe can pretty much say everything now, some of her favorites include "NO", 'You mean mom' & 'I wan CJ' (her first love). Today I told her that I loved her as she walked out of the office and she turned around and said "I luv yoo too mom", ahhhhh, the sweetest words!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Oooohhhhhh she's so sweet! It makes me sad to think that she hardly even knows us! Isn't it time for a trip to Idaho?

Stevens Family said...

So cute

Unknown said...

That is so sweet!

anna said...

Too dang cute! I love her little lips when she puckers them up like that!

CJ walked in as I was watching and I said, "Isn't Chloe cute? And he said, "No, she's COOL!!" I said, "Is she your friend?" And he said,"yeah, I give her the pink ones." :)

jenny said...

Now if that doesn't make your heart melt I don't know what does.

Beach Mommy said...

Holy crow she's so big! Even since we saw her last in October. It's only been 6 months and a huge change! I love video!! For me I feel like when all kids are out of the house someday, I'll sit and watch old home videos at night instead of Biggest Loser and other such current addictions.