Monday, May 25, 2009

Laguna Hills

I really do consider myself one of the luckiest people on earth and this weekend is one of the many reasons why. Thank heavens for amazing friends who are willing to do HARD things and make it so much fun. Labor day weekend we (me, Tishia, Tiffany, Jenny and Minnie joined us later) headed out to Laguna Hills, California to run a half-marathon. We had soooooo much fun!

We spent the first day driving and shopping and shopping and shopping...

The next day we made it to church at this beautiful Spanish style, 2-story building...

ate great food...
walked along the beach...
jumped at the beach...
picked Minnie up from the airport and jumped on our beds at the hotel room (just Jenny and I)...and then tried to get some sleep for the big race.

Ahhh, relaxing our sore muscles.
Thank you ladies for a fun filled weekend and for your amazing friendship.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I wish I had a group of running friends up here. Most of the people I hang out with think I'm nuts for running! You are a lucky lady. Good job on the race!