Friday, May 15, 2009

The Wedding








So my life has been just a 'tad' (ha ha) busy the last 3 months, but I know that if I don't take a minute a document the highlights I am going to regret it. So here goes (be patient with me because it's going to take about 10 post to catch up)...
May 15th was a very exciting day for our family. With the help of friends and family my home was transformed and we had a wedding. Scott's sister Kim married Shawn Sharp in our formal living room and we had the recption in our family room. We are lucky to have Shawn in our family and we wish them both every happiness. Congratulations!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Yay, you're back! I've missed you in the blogging world! I bet the wedding was great! We didn't even know about it until the week before. It would have been a fun trip down, but Mark's work is crazy, and he would have needed a little more notice.

Anonymous said...

WOW girlfriend! I didn't mean to make you feel bad about your absence on the blog!!! Way to play severe catch-up. Glad to see your family's summer all on one shot :-)

jenny said...

HOly Hannah Montana! Talk about catching up did that take you all day?? Fun to see all the fun things you did finally via photos. SO many great events over the past few months!