Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let the holidays begin........

Thanksgiving this year was a quiet one spent at home with family. Scott's sister and her family as well as his parents came over and we spent the day visiting and watching football.

The following week My brother Pat made the trip from So Cal with his three kids. His wife Genine had just opened a gourmet cupcake shop and so she stayed at home to make all the dough...literally:) This is a pic of some of the delicious samples Pat brought us to try.
We had a ton of fun the two days they were here. Scott, Pat and Clayton went shooting and I made gingerbread houses with the younger kids. They had a Blast! We also made our annual trip to Zoo Lights.


3 comments:

Tricia said...

Cute gingerbread house! How is the cupcake shop going? What a fun idea...I hope it's a huge success!

Carol said...

i have to say those cupcakes look yummy! and please dont tell emma you did a ginerbread house - i kinda dropped the ball on that one this year - oops.

Beach Mommy said...

Awe... I'm jealous. I was looking over receipts the other day (we enter them to try to stay on a budget) and saw Rubios and a yogurt place etc and told Pat I wish I was able to go. Thanks for entertaining them all and watching my 3 for him while he played:) We love you guys!