Tuesday, January 12, 2010

On the road of life together for 15 years!

Over 15 years ago we met as the result of a not so subtle set up by your sister and I thought I loved you then.


After three years of marriage you gave me a son, the first of 4 beautiful children. Laying in the hospital holding him for the first time you looked angelic and I thought I loved you then.


A few months later we picked up our lives and moved to Arizona. You were our strength through those first two difficult years and I thought I loved you then.


Now after 15 years of good times and bad, in what can only be described as a special kind of love, one thing is clear...........You totally scored when you found me Sister! :)

Love you more every day.....

Scott

9 comments:

Cris said...

Adorable picture you two! Congrats! Hey Scott, try to show a little humility eh!

Stevens Family said...

Ahh I was just starting to get misty-eyed... I should know better! Love you both!

Tricia said...

You are hilarious! You both scored with each other, and we are so glad you did! I totally remember driving by Home Depot to check out Amber. We had to see if she had a cute butt in jeans :)! Love ya both!

anna said...

You're a freak, Scott! I can just see you typing this, laughing hysterically at yourself.

Love ya' both!

Carol said...

I loved this post - so freaking sweet!! great pic of the 2 of you too!

McB's said...

Wow I think that was really nice of him, even if he is stuck up, LOL. Congrats you guys!

Beach Mommy said...

Scott, Scott, Scott,... her whole family scored when she landed you!

Love the current family pictures of everyone. The lighting's great!

jenny said...

ahhh :) p.s who is the fabulous photographer???

Tifani said...

WOW, this should be poster sized and hung in bathroom!!! You guys are adorable!!! I miss you guys and the family pics are great!!! Hey come over to my blog and see why I need you vote! love ya guys
Tif