Thursday, September 27, 2012

A few minutes to reflect...

Maybe it is because I haven't felt good now for 3 weeks...Maybe it is because I have a slow day and I'm not hurrying off to workout or run errands...but today as my 3 younger kids crossed the road to go to school I stopped and watched and thought about how much I love them and lucky I am to be their mother.

I love how Brooklyn holds Chloe's hand to cross the busy street.

I love how Nathan is always running everywhere he goes.

I love that Chloe wears a dress or skirt everyday that she can and I love how cute they look with her pink converse.

I love that Nathan always looks back at me and blows me a kiss for the whole world to see.

I love that Nathan usually has bed hair and doesn't care (I gave up that battle a long time ago).

I love that Brooklyn likes to go to school with her younger siblings even though she is at school 45 minutes early everyday because whether she would say it or not she loves being with her family.

I love that Nathan is always wearing sport shorts and he loves the way he looks in them.

I love that Brooklyn is so responsible and concerned all the time-while Nathan is blowing me a kiss she is reminding him to pay attention to the road and the cars.


I'm thankful today for a few minutes to reflect on my blessed life:)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet. You are right, those are the simple pleasures that bring us happiness. Glad to see you blogging again.:)

jenny said...

Yay for updates!! Thanks for this post..I think we all need to take time for ourselves and realize how each of us are so blessed.

anna said...

i just love those kids of yours...you got some good ones! ;)