Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Conversations with my 5 year old....

On 9-9-2012

Chloe: "Mom, do you remember when you were little and Clayton was in your tummy?"

Me: "Yes, I remember."

Chloe: "Were you awake when they cut your tummy so he could get out?"

Me: "They didn't have to cut my tummy to get Clayton out."

Chloe: "How did he get out then!"

Me: "Ummmmmmmmm...(and then some silence-taking my time so I would use the right word."

Chloe: "Oh I know, did he come out like the baby goats do?"

Me: "Yep-that's how he came out:)"

On 9-11-2012

Our family was all driving in the car and Scott was having the kids share their favorite memories of me for my B-day.  They had all shared memories except for Chloe and when it was her turn she took a moment to think and then began to share one of her favorite memories of which I was not a part.  All 3 of my others kids stopped her...

Brook: "Chloe, we are sharing our favorite memories of mom. That story has nothing to so with mom."

Chloe: "Well, this isn't fair cuz I don't know any of mom's memories!"



2 comments:

anna said...

LOVE that girl! She looks so grown up in that picture!

jenny said...

Ditto to Anna. She is so stinkin cute!