Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

4 Things I love about my husband: his faith, the way he loves me and our kids, his sense of humor, his work ethic

4 Movies I could watch more than once: Steel Magnolias, ELF, Get Smart, Moulin Rouge.

4 T.V. Shows I watch: American Idol, Biggest Loser, What Not to Wear, Medium.

4 Places I've Been: Lake Powell; Nauvoo, Illinois; The Grand Canyon, Washington State (I grew up there)

4 Places I'd like to go: New York, Disney World, Italy, Greece

4 People who email me regularly: Anna Varney, Heather Mielke, Tricia Varvel, Genine Baldree

4 Things I look forward to in the next year: Lake Powell, My husband obsessing about Lake Powell (before and after), Disneyland, being out on the lake with my family any chance we get

4 People I tag: Genine Baldree, Anna Varney, Marie Stevens, (anyone else who would like to join in on the fun)

3 comments:

anna said...

i don't get it. Am I supposed to do something now? I'm not as hip as you are with this blogging business.:)

Tricia said...

Hey, we both want to go to Disneyworld. Let's go together! We would have SO much fun. We are planning a trip in 2 summers. When Sawyer is 15, and Bailey is
11.

Amber said...

You answer the same questions and then tag 4 people and post it on your blog. Call me if you have a problem.