Friday, October 17, 2008

Where's Chloe?

Well, as I normally do, I took Chloe in the bathroom with me while I was having my shower and she did the usual: take all the fingernail polish out of the drawer, play in my jewelry, empty the cupboards, tear the toilet paper up in little tiny pieces all over the floor etc.... Then it got really quiet in the bathroom and I figured she had gone out to watch Dora on the T.V. in the family room (How long have I been doing this mother thing?). When I got out of the shower I checked the family room and she wasn't there. My mind started to race...the trash? the toilets? the markers? dumping soap in the washing machine? emptying the file cabinents? This is what I found:)



Thank Heavens! It could have been so much worse.

3 comments:

anna said...

Oh Chloe, I just miss you! She needs to come over and play!

Beach Mommy said...

I completely understand the thought of "what are they into now..." followed by the "where the heck..."and finally the.. "whew, how sweet."

Tricia said...

Oh, she's so sweet! Did she stay asleep for awhile so you could get a lot done :)!