Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who's Who?












Can you tell who's who? Scott and I took a stroll down memory lane last night and sometimes it is hard for us to tell who's who; all 4 of our children look so much alike. There is definitely no mailman involved here. It is a reminder to me to cherish each moment and each child in the phase of life they are in because the moments are fleeting. It reminds me of what President Monson said during the Sunday morning session of General Conference this last Sunday, and I am paraphrasing 'find joy in the journey and don't get too caught up in the unimportant things that you forget to take time for the things of lasting significance.' Here is a current picture of my 4 treasures in the phase of life they are in today.














3 comments:

Hi! I'm Ruby said...

very nice pics :)

Tricia said...

Hurray...pictures!!! Great post. We don't see you guys very often, so to us, it seems like your kids have grown up over night. Now we can keep up with their everyday lives. It'll make us feel a little closer, and a little more involved. They're just so cute!

Beach Mommy said...

Can't wait to see them in person! I love looking at past pictures!