Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Treats???

After spending most of the afternoon running errands and getting things in order for our Halloween bash, I came home to find Amber kissing another man! I was in shock! Even though skeleton boy was better looking than me, he did not have near the butt or the sense of humor.
She explained to me her uncontrollable attraction to the rebellious type and I forgave her.
The kids, cousins and Grandparents along with a few neighbors made for a fun evening. We ate tortilla soup, chips and guac, mini tacos and chili dip. Brooklyn and Sydney set new records bringing home about 20lbs each of candy.







On to the next Holiday!

5 comments:

anna said...

Sorry we never made it over last night, Lee's parents ended up coming over until pretty late....looks like we missed out! Everyone looks so cute! I especially love little Chloe!!

Stevens Family said...

What a cute little family... Scott you got real competition, better watch out!

Tricia said...

What fun! Wish we could have celebrated with you. The kids are all so cute...or scary!?!

Beach Mommy said...

Thanks so much for posting those. It's so great to see everything goin on over there! I'll get ours up tomorrow hopefully:)

Cris said...

Love Halloween! We reminisced about our childhood going trick or treating with the Freeman-Varvel clans. What fun we had! I hope my kids grow up loving it as much as I did and still do. Love, Crissy