Tuesday, November 4, 2008

*A LITTLE FAMILY TIME*










The weather here in Arizona has been quite a bit warmer than usual so yesterday we decided to take advantage of it and to escape from the normal crazy schedule and the stresses of the upcoming election and the state of our country. It is amazing how much joy can come from a body of water and a couple cans of pringles. None of us know yet how the results of todays election will impact us and our families personally; as I think about the 'what ifs' I become overwhelmed with feelings of doubt and insecurity. Days like yesterday remind me to express gratitute for all I have and bring me back to the basics...My God, My Faith, My Family! I love you all and don't forget to VOTE!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I can't believe you guys went to the lake, and we are freezing are butts off. Something seems so unfair about that! WAY cute pictures though. I'm glad you could get away. I know what you mean about the election...I haven't even turned the TV on tonight, because it just seems so depressing. Love Ya!

anna said...

You pictures are so cute and your family looks so happy! I love all the smiles. Don't you just love AZ?!

Beach Mommy said...

Sooo Envious....again, will you convince Pat to get a boat instead of the dirt bikes??? You got some great family shots!!