Friday, February 20, 2009

DO YOU NEED A TIME OUT?

Let me preface my post by saying that Nathan is a great kid - he is fun, energetic, expressive...having said that, he also has a very hard time controlling his behavior. Scott and I also have a very hard time controlling his behavior. As far as discipline goes, nothing much phases Nathan; he doesn't care if he spends all day in his room, he doesn't care if he gets TV, toys, gaming systems taken away but, HE HATES TO STAND WITH HIS NOSE ON THE WALL. Chances are if you were to stop by our home on a whim you might find Nathan standing at the top of the stairs with his nose on the wall.

Yesterday Chloe was acting up so I asked her "Chloe, do you need to stand with your nose on the wall?" To which she promptly replied "YEEEEEEES!" She ran to the top of the stairs and stood as she has seen Nathan stand many, many times. I had to get a picture.

4 comments:

Stevens Family said...

Funny, He sounds like Trey... although we added an element, he had to put his hands on his back pockets (kept him from finding something fun to do with his hands!)

Tricia said...

That works for Mark when he's being naughty too :)

jenny said...

I am seriously laughing. That is soo funny. I am so glad you caught it on camera.

Beach Mommy said...

I Love her hair!! With that said.. someday she'll hate the wall just as much!

It reminds me, yesterday I gave Colten the option of soap or the corner and he said, " Oh, the soap! I don't want the corner" It's funny both of these boys don't want to have to stand still away from all things interesting!