Thursday, February 19, 2009

FLORIDA

On February 4th Scott and I flew to Florida so that we could be there to attend the wedding of my brother Jon and his love, Tiffany. They were married on February 5th on the beach in Key Largo...the sun was shining, it was warm and the air was still...oh wait that was what we packed for. Despite the wind and the cold temperatures the bride and her sisters looked amazing and we were all together laughing and celebrating. Tiffany I am thrilled to have you and your family as an addition to my own.


On Thursday we met up with Tiffany's family for lunch and then off to do a little shopping.



All of the girls met up with Tiffany in the Bridal Suite for a quick Bridal Shower and then it was time for Tiffany to get all dolled-up.
Tiffany with her Dad.


On Friday Scott and I spent the day site-seeing the Keys with my family. It was beautiful and we ate alot of GOOD food.


On the boardwalk in Key West.

On the Southernmost Beach in Key West.






1000 feet up, parasailing in Key Largo.

Alligators in The Everglades


On the beach in Fort Lauderdale.

It was a wonderful trip; I enjoyed all of the family and site-seeing and some much needed time to just be together with my hubby.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Congrats to Jon and Tiffany! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't believe the alligators. My Mom went there on a business trip once. When she went jogging, she said there were signs all over that said 'Runners beware of gators'! That's when I would just stick to the treadmill :)!

Tifani said...

I love Florida and it looks like you had a lot of fun. I am so glad you got to get away together. love ya
Tif

jenny said...

Parasailing sounded so much fun. Glad you were able to have a nice relaxing weekend with Scott! I think in a few weeks we are going to need another getaway :)

Beach Mommy said...

I think the Gumbo Limbo trail sounds like a great time! It was good to be with you guys and I'm so glad Chloe got over her ear infection as fast as it came on!

Bennett Family said...

what FUN!!! can't believe jonathan is all grown up...crazy!